- Suncoast in Secondary SCISSA Finals
- Unnamed and Unclaimed Uniform Sale
- Parent Digital Café Workshops
- Queensland State Surf Life Saving Championships
- Thai Link 2014 leaves this Friday
- Trivia Night 2014 - Over $1500 raised
- OHSC (Outside School Hours Care) update
- 2014 Suncoast Debating Team
- Advice For Our Year 12 Gentleman
- Adidas Fun Run
- Unforgettable Experiences on Camp
- Breaking Records in the Pool
- Malaysia Netball Tour trip Countdown
- Fair Trade Guest Speaker - Year 9 Geography Students
- Suncoast Cyber Safety Week
- Graduates Assembly
- 2014 Club Netball Season Kicks off
- Suncoast Tennis Academy News
- Suncoast Equestrian Update
- Secondary SCISSA
- Making a splash at Cotton Tree
Jana Kruger to be the Face of Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival
Jana Kruger to be the face of Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival
Every year, fashionistas wait to see which local model will become the face of the Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival. This year the honour goes to Jana Kruger.
She also just participated in the Gold Coast Fashion week where she did five shows and walked for some well known designers such as Nicola Finetti.
In an article in the 17 February Weekender Magazine Jana said that she wants to be a role model for those who want to get into the industry by exhibiting a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, good behaviour and maintaining a healthy body shape internally and externally through self-respect. She said she wants to show them you can model and continue your studies at the same time.
Fine words Jana, well done!