- Christian the Invincible
- Staff go back to School
- David & Holly Receive RSL Youth Development Grants
- Woolworths Earn and Learn
- Jamie Voted Hockey Captain
- Year 1 Students Hot Topic
- Year 4 Get Cultural
- Suncoast Awarded 2 of 3 USC Chancellor’s Scholarships!
- Brisbane Roar Coaching Session
- 2012 Cohort Return To Inspire Students
- Preps Gingerbread Mission
- Feeling The Love On Valentine’s Day
Jana Kruger to be the Face of Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival
Jana Kruger to be the face of Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival
Every year, fashionistas wait to see which local model will become the face of the Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival. This year the honour goes to Jana Kruger.
She also just participated in the Gold Coast Fashion week where she did five shows and walked for some well known designers such as Nicola Finetti.
In an article in the 17 February Weekender Magazine Jana said that she wants to be a role model for those who want to get into the industry by exhibiting a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, good behaviour and maintaining a healthy body shape internally and externally through self-respect. She said she wants to show them you can model and continue your studies at the same time.
Fine words Jana, well done!